”Kingdom of vineyards” Luxury villa for large groups - 8/13 sleeps-Treviso-Veneto
House on the lake with private beach between the Dolomites and Venice
Anna's home offers an exclusive and fascinating holiday .
It 'a big 18th house, renovated with care and attention to the origins, between 2005 and 2008.
Its main characteristic is the location: located in a dominant position with 180 degree view of the lake and the hills in front, with a large 600 sqm garden sloping to the lake and a unique and picturesque peninsula with weeping willows. The place is ideal for people who love the lakes. In the shade of weeping willows, there are 2 Paddleboat tied to a wooden pier. And right in front is anchored a large floating platform for sunbathing, diving and swimming into the clean waters of the lake. The pier, the platform and the boat are for the exclusive use of guests.
On a large garden terrace with parasols and sun beds you can sunbathe in total relaxation and exclusivity.
The House is as follows:
- entrance into a large hall with table and seats for 10 people and living area with sofas and satellite TV.
- small but charming kitchen + services area, equipped with all comforts: large fridge and freezer, oven,
microwave, dishwasher, fryer, etc. ..
- 1 bathroom with shower and utility room with washing machine. 2 toiletts.
First floor: - one single room with private bathroom with shower (can add another bed), lake view
- one single room with a French bed, lake view ( the French bed is a 170 cm long)
- one double room with closed veranda and beautiful lake view.
- one bathroom with tub and shower
- one suite with two double bedrooms, large bathroom with tub and shower and a sitting room.
Air conditioning: in all rooms including living
Car parking: private for two cars
|The surrounding area
Anna's home has a very favorable location: - it is very close to Vittorio Veneto and Serravalle, which is one of the most beautiful medieval towns in the Venetian region, - is at the beginning of the road of white wine Prosecco, - is an excellent starting point for cycling tours and for walks in the mountains, - is very close to the motorway to Venice, Padua, Cortina in the Dolomites. It is also included in one of the most picturesque villages of Eastern Veneto which lies on the edge of Lake St. George (or Revine Lakes), where you can swim and fresh water fishing.
Rental Price Weekly
|From||To||Up to 9 People||Up to 7 People|
|02 April||28 May||900 euro||700 euro|
|28 May||18 June||900 euro||700 euro|
|18 June||29 June||1000 euro||800 euro|
|29 June||20 July||1200 euro||1000 euro|
|20 July||17 August||1500 euro||1200 euro|
|17 August||14 Sept||1200 euro||1000 euro|
|14 Sept||14 October||1000 euro||800 euro|
/Easter: on request
Final Cleaning: 120 euro
Included: gas, hot water, linen, towels, , wi fi, etc.
Not Included: electricity, heating, if necessary on consum
Exclusive use of the platform and paddleboats from clients of Casa Anna, on request and under payment of a small fee.
For booking is required a deposit in advance of 30%
- Nearest Airport: Venice Treviso at 35 Km
- Nearest Ferry: Venice at 60 Km
- Nearest Train Station : conegliano at 8 km
- Nearest Motorway: Vittorio Veneto Nord at 8 Km
- Nearest Beach: Jesolo and Caorle at 60 Km
- Car: Car is essential
- Restaurant and small supermarkets etc. are a few
minutes walking from the house.
A house for 8 people at the shore of the lake Revine in Vittorio Veneto, Italy. Nice holiday, art tourism to Venice Padua Treviso. Biking, hiking, swimming,
Anna's home offers an exclusive holiday and fascinating holiday.
Located in a dominant position with 180 degree view of the lake and the hills in front, with a large 600 sqm garden sloping to the lake and a unique and picturesque peninsula